In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
What can we do about the slaughter of Muslims in Palestine and around the world?
What is our stance concerning the slaughter of Muslims in Palestine and other parts of the world that is happening right now, where houses are being destroyed, farms are being wrecked, children are being killed, the wounded are being detained in the streets, houses are being bombarded and people are being prevented by the Jews and others, from buying the food and drink that they need? What can I, as a Muslim, do?
Praise be to Allaah.
1. You have to make du’aa’, and recite du’a’ al-qunoot in your salaah (prayer).
2. Collect charity and send it through trustworthy channels.
3. Support the weak and oppressed in all ways, including the media and the internet.
4. Get scholars, daa’iyahs, khateebs and writers to explain the oppression that is happening and the negligence on the part of the ummah, and to mobilize the ummah to defend the holy places.
5. Check on one’s own intentions with regard to fighting for the sake of Allaah, and see whether he is applying the hadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever dies without having fought for the sake of Allaah or having had the intention of doing so, has died following one of the branches of hypocrisy.” (Saheeh Muslim, no. 3533)
6. Pursuing all the means of building up material and moral strength, in preparation for meeting the enemy (in battle).
7. Reminding oneself and others of the virtues of martyrdom for the sake of Allaah and studying the rulings on jihad, and not having an attachment to this world.
8. Doing as much damage as possible to the enemies who are in a state of war with us, by boycotting their products, attacking them verbally and in writing to humiliate and annoy them, and to point out their kufr and shirk, and their insults to Allaah, His Messenger and the believers, publishing as much as possible in the audio-visual and print media about this serious topic whilst also connecting that to Islamic belief and the words of Allaah and His Messenger,
We ask Allaah the Exalted and All-Powerful to support His religion and cause His word to prevail.
Read Full Post »