In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
19. Shall he then who knows that what has been revealed unto you from your Lord is the truth be like him who is blind? But it is only the men of understanding that pay heed.
20. Those who fulfill the Covenant of Allâh and break not the Mîthâq (bond, treaty, covenant);
21. Those who join that which Allâh has commanded to be joined (i.e. they are good to their relatives and do not sever the bond of kinship), fear their Lord, and dread the terrible reckoning (i.e. abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which Allâh has forbidden and perform all kinds of good deeds which Allâh has ordained).
22. And those who remain patient, seeking their Lord’s Countenance, perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and spend out of that which We have bestowed on them, secretly and openly, and defend evil with good, for such there is a good end;
23. ‘Adn (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens), which they shall enter and (also) those who acted righteously from among their fathers, and their wives, and their offspring. And angels shall enter unto them from every gate (saying):
24. “Salâmun ‘Alaikum (peace be upon you) for that you persevered in patience! Excellent indeed is the final home!”
25. And those who break the Covenant of Allâh, after its ratification, and sever that which Allâh has commanded to be joined (i.e. they sever the bond of kinship and are not good to their relatives), and work mischief in the land, on them is the curse (i.e. they will be far away from Allâh’s Mercy); And for them is the unhappy (evil) home (i.e. Hell).
26. Allâh increases the provision for whom He wills, and straitens (it for whom He wills), and they rejoice in the life of the world, whereas the life of this world as compared with the Hereafter is but a brief passing enjoyment.
Sura 13. Ar-Ra’d (The Thunder)